Rating of sales:
Chlamydia Trachomatis is a common sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachoma. Most people with chlamydia do not have any symptoms, hence it is known as a “silent” infection. Possible symptoms include burning sensation during urination, unusual discharge from the penis or vagina, and less commonly, pain and swelling of testicles and pain or discharge from rectum. If left untreated, chlamydia may lead to infertility, especially for women.
iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test kit consists of test cassette, desiccant (to keep contents dry), dropper, Buffer A and Buffer B solution bottles, two swabs, one mixing tube with cap, instruction sheet.
Major benefit of this kit is that it is very simple to use and you do not require any assistance to detect the Chlamydia Trachomatis by using this kit.
iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test kit does not contain infectious microorganisms, viruses or prions; and it contains specific antigens/antibodies for the detection of specific antigens/antibodies derived from the Chlamydia infective agents, but the antigens/antibodies in the test kit DO NOT cause infection.
Note, to collect male specimen, only one swab is needed. To collect female specimen, two swabs are needed.
1. Add 300 μl (about 6 drops) of Buffer A solution from bottle into the mixing tube.
2. To collect male specimen, only one swab is needed. To collect female specimen, two swabs are needed.
In order to collect the specimen, follow the instructions below:
Male Specimen Collection:
- Insert one swab into the urethra of the penis.
- Gently rotate swab with sufficient pressure for 3-5 seconds to collect epithelial cells.
- Allow the swab to stay inserted for a few seconds.
- Withdraw the swab carefully. Avoid any contact with any external surface to prevent contamination.
Female Specimen Collection:
- Specimen must be collected from the endocervix, not the vagina. Swab should avoid contact with vaginal mucus.
- Remove excess mucus at the site of collection with one swab (e.g. cervix entrance) and throw it away.
- Insert the second swab into the cervix, until most of the tip is no longer visible.
- Rub and rotate the swab vigorously against the endocervix for 15-30 seconds to collect endothelial cells.
- Withdraw the swab carefully. Avoid any contact with vaginal mucus or any external surface to prevent contamination.
3. Insert the swab with the collected specimen into the mixing tube, and rotate briefly to mix the specimen into the solution. Keep swab immersed for 5 minutes.
4. Add 300 μl (about 6 drops) of Buffer B solution from bottle into the mixing tube. The amount of Buffer B should be equal to Buffer A.
5. Rotate the swab vigorously for 10 seconds to mix the solution well.
6. Withdraw the swab and discard it.
7. Close the mixing tube and mix the contents by smoothly twirling the tube.
8. Remove the testing cassette from the foil pouch and put it on a level surface.
9. Drop with a micropipette 100 μl (about 4 drops) of solution from the mixing tube into the well of the test cassette.
10. Wait for 15 minutes and check results. Do not read after 20 minutes.
Positive: two pink colored lines along “T” and “C” indicate that test is positive for Chlamydia (you are infected). Please visit a doctor or licensed medical facility for confirmation testing and treatment.
Negative: one pink colored line along “C” indicates that your test is negative for Chlamydia (you are not infected).
Invalid: no visible lines at all, or there is a visible line only at “T”, but not at “C”. Repeat the test by using a new test device.
Store at room temperature between 2°C and 30°C (35 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused kit after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use the test if it has already expired.
Do not use the kit if the package is damaged or not tightly closed.
iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test is for in vitro use only. Do not swallow.
Do not mix the covers of Buffer A and Buffer B.
Note, that all specimens from the body are potentially infectious. Dispose all used contents properly.
Do not contact with any external surface after swab withdrawal, as contaminated swabs may give incorrect test results.
iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test cannot be used more than once. Discard after first use.
Q: What is iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test?
A: iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test is a special device used to detect the Chlamydia Trachomatis antigen in urogenital specimen. This test kit is absolutely safe, as the substances contained in the test device are non-infectious. iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test shows the results in 15 minutes.
Q: How does iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test work?
Q: Is iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test safe?
A: This test kit is absolutely safe, as the substances contained in the test device are non-infectious. iCare® Chlamydia Rapid Screen Test shows the results in 15 minutes.
|Target Point||Shipping Method||Tracking||Delivery Time||Price|
|Not trackable||14-21 business days||USD 20.00 per order|
|Trackable, where available||5-9 business days||USD 30.00 per order|
Delivery time is:
no signature is required on delivery.
EMS - 5-9 business days, price - USD 30.00, signature is required on delivery.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours.
This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a look of a regular private letter and does not disclose its contents. Size - 9.4x4.3x0.3 inches (24x11x0.7cm).
14-21 Business Days Shipping Worldwide
US Postal Service
5-9 Business Days Shipping Worldwide
3-5 Business Days Shipping US to US