Indulekha® Bringha Oil is manufactured by Hindustan Unilever.
Benefits of using Indulekha® Bringha Oil:
- provides protein to hair (prevents the root and bottom of the hair from breakage)
- improves blood circulations (massaging scalp with oil enhances blood circulation on the scalp)
The oil contains following herbal extracts:
Bringha is the key constituent of the Indulekha® Bringha Oil. It is a powerful hair tonic, that keeps hair lustrous, dark and healthy. Bringha enhances the color of the hair, nurtures and conditions hair;
Swethakutaja is a powerful ingredient in Bringha Oil that keeps your scalp healthy due to its antimicrobial activity. Kutaja promotes new hair growth, treats all types of psoriasis and dandruff. The potency of the remedy is increased thanks to oil base;
Aloe Vera is a multi-functional plant known for its amazing healing properties. Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair damaged skin cells on the scalp. It conditions hair, leaving it smooth and shiny. It facilitates hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff;
Amla (Gooseberry) is a plant widely used in ayurvedic medicine. Amla is very rich in Vitamin C, and other minerals and vitamins like Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Carotene and Vitamin B complex. Amla acts as an antioxidant agent, supports hair follicles, promotes calcium absorption, thus making hair much healthier. It also helps revitalizes hair color and prevents premature graying;
Neem leaf contains many beneficial compounds like nimbin, nimbinen, nimbolide, nimandial, ninbinene that work as antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents, protecting hair against dandruff and lice.
How to apply Indulekha® Bringha Oil:
1. Open the bottle and make a hole of 1 mm on the inner cap.
2. Attach the cap with needles to the bottle.
3. Comb using a special attached device for hair detangling.
4. Comb hair from front to back by gently squeezing the bottle. Make sure that the needles are in contact with your scalp.
5. When you gently squeeze the bottle, the needles release about 0.5 ml to 0.8 ml of Indulekha® Bringha Oil on your scalp. Repeat applying oil for at least 4-5 times to release desired amount of oil.
6. Once the oil is applied, massage scalp gently using fingers.
For better results, you should the oil for at least one month.
Missing a dose
More frequent use or longer application time have no effect on the hair growth. In case of missing any daily applications of Indulekha® Bringha Oil, the user should continue with the next application.
The oil should not be used more than two times a day, or be taken orally or applied to any other part of the body to avoid the risk of adverse effects and unwanted hair growth. The total daily application dose should not exceed 5 ml.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.